Fall 2020 Regulations
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes or less.
- Moving furniture is strictly prohibited.
- Max occupancies must be adhered to. No exceptions.
- With your reservation, you are required to use the provided disinfecting spray to disinfect tables, door handles, light switches, remotes and chairs arms before you leave the room.
(Note: The Anne Queen Lounge is not available for reservations this fall. All inquiries about this space should be directed to the Office of Faculty Governance.)
Available Rooms for Reservation
All individuals reserving rooms must agree to the following rules:
- These rooms are provided free of charge, but this reservation grants the use of the room facility only.
- There are no staff members available to provide any service with this room.
- Every room has been strategically set up to keep students and staff safe. Moving furniture is strictly prohibited during this time.
- The building is equipped with an alarm system which is activated after hours. At no time shall any door be propped open, as this will trigger the alarm and DPS will be called.
- With your reservation, you are required to use the provided disinfecting spray to disinfect tables, door handles, light switches, remotes and chairs arms before you leave the room. Failure to adhere to these agreements will result in loss of reservation privileges.